Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach
- Recruit, train, and coach members of the women’s lacrosse program.
- Coordinate the total development and promotion of the women’s lacrosse program.
- Generate additional funds for support of the program
- Organize and schedule practice sessions
- Schedule contests with approval of the Athletics Director
- Perform administrative tasks including budget management
- Demonstrates a sound coaching philosophy and strong work ethic
- Effectively manage athletic scholarships and obtain assigned roster numbers and net revenue values for the women’s lacrosse program
- Represent the University of Charleston and the women’s lacrosse program in a professional manner
- Provide oversight and training of part-time and volunteer assistant coaches
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by the Director of Athletics
- Develop and implement strategies that will maximize the synergies among the various athletic programs that UC sponsors
- Serve as a game administrator for women’s soccer
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required, with a graduate degree being preferred. Successful collegiate coaching experience is required, along with a demonstrated commitment to academic and athletic excellence.
The University of Charleston does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or veteran status in administration of its educational policies, scholarship and loan programs, admissions, employment, athletics, and other school-administered programs in accordance with the laws of the United States and the state of West Virginia.
This University embraces equal opportunity because we recognize that the University’s present and future strength is based primarily on people, their skills, experience, and potential to develop.