Responsible for all aspects of developing and leading a competitive women’s basketball program in the Big Sky Conference. This includes, but is not limited to: coaching, recruiting, retaining and counseling student-athletes; monitoring academic progress culminating in graduation; managing daily administrative duties of the program; fundraising and public relations; supervising assistants; adhering to all rules and regulations of the university, NCAA, and Big Sky.
View Job Posting
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum five years collegiate coaching required with proven success in recruiting.
- Demonstrate excellent professional/interpersonal communication skills and a commitment to the total welfare of student-athletes.
- Demonstrate a commitment to developing a successful Division I women’s basketball program both academically and athletically.
- Head coaching, NCAA Division I, coaching at multiple levels, and program building experience preferred.
- Ties to the Northwest and West Coast Junior Colleges preferred.
Additional Salary Information: The starting annual salary rate will be dependent upon the knowledge, experience, skills and abilities of the chosen candidate, the budget of the hiring department, and approval from HR. PSU’s excellent benefits package includes 95% premium paid healthcare; a generous retirement and vacation package; and reduced tuition rates for employee, spouse or dependent at any of the Oregon Public Universities.
Please apply to;