Head Coach, Women’s Basketball
Summary of Essential Job Duties:
Administer and coach Women's Basketball team to provide a successful intercollegiate competition experience for LMU student athletes.
- Typically a Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree preferred.
- Demonstrated coaching expertise in planning and directing a skilled and successful athletic team.
- Fundamental understanding and knowledge of sport skills, teaching and training techniques, organizational skills, personnel management and staff development, financial planning, interpersonal skills, computer skills, and NCAA rules.
- Proven ability to interact with wide array of socio-economic backgrounds, work within the policies and procedures of the university environment, establish and manage goals, operate as a team player within a group.
- Ability to travel long distances via a variety of modes for several days.
Online App. Form: